2/9/11

The Perfect Form of Transportation -- Cycling

Twenty-five years later I discovered the perfect form of transportation for experiencing the world around me – cycling.  I have enjoyed riding a bicycle since I was 10 years old, but never considered it a method for long distance travel until I participated in GOBA (The Great Ohio Bike Adventure).  While annually traveling throughout Ohio multiple times for two to three hundred miles during a week, the idea began to formulate that there was more to see besides Ohio.  Getting acquainted with other riders from other state I realized I wanted to do more.  So I resolved to cycle in all fifty states and cross the United States on a bicycle. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is going to be a cool adventure! I'm happy to be following along as a reader and wish you the very best of luck.

    Go, Jo Ann, go!

    ReplyDelete