2/19/11

There’s no free lunch!

Had a nice visit with David’s mom and dad, we forced them to eat leftover turkey and take most of the open containers from our refrigerator/freezer (we kept the Girl Scout Cookies).  They also left with a batch of my houseplants – only the ones that fit in the car.  This will be an opportunity for D-Mom to get her revenge,  I cared for/killed her plants last year while they were traveling…

Current plans are to stop by my mother’s home in southern Ohio for a couple of days.  Complete a project or two for her and catch lunch with my niece Amber.  Then to Memphis TN where David will teach an American Red Cross, Disaster Services course for Disaster Response Technology.  I’ve checked out some bike trails in Memphis for pre-ride conditioning while he teaches; the City does a nice job promoting the bike trails and providing maps, etc.  I’ll let you know how the routes are in a later posting.

3 comments:

  1. NO FAIR YOU HELD OUT THE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES ON US.Eleanor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont forget to mention your other neice!!! ARIEL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I need to fix your blog to make it as cool as mine. Check mine out. o and it's Ariel.

    ReplyDelete