5/10/11

Day 68 May 7, 2011 Total Mileage: 2,719 Today: 50 miles

Cycled from Blythe, CA to Ogilby Rd & SR 78, CA.

Starting Point

I survived the “Dips” Palo Verde Mountain Range… the rolling hills up and down were not so bad, no edge with lots of trucks was just scary!

Chocolate Mountains  Ummm!


A flat tire … after all the junk and broken glass that I have ridden over on the edge of the road; a staple punctured my tire.  So I traded out for David’s bike and finished the 1.5 miles to the day’s end.

Spent the night (in a motel) in El Centro, CA

 
Lunch Break


Shane on his way Phoenix, AZ


2 comments:

  1. Jo Ann,

    In California with less than 300 miles to go! AWESOME!!! San Diego and the beach and boardwalk await you. I have been there several times and it is beautiful! My daughter was married on the beach there. Ride on!

    Del

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude dude dude dude...u made it~!

    ReplyDelete