3/20/11

Day 19 – March 19, 2011 – Saturday Total Mileage 726, Today 59 Miles

Oh, man!  What a long day.   While David was off looking for a campground, I made the push for my 50-miles and had no cell phone service to contact him once I had finished.  So I continued up the road in search of service… for nine-miles!  David found me, by staying on my route… our plan for no service or separation is to stay on route and get to a waypoint on our GPSs and wait.
House in Franklintonville LA
Making Hay already!

3 comments:

  1. I am in total awe of your endurance and ability to keep on going no matter what! Fabulous pictures. Keep up the good work. You go girl! I will drink a toast to you tonight!

    Del

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great job! That sounds like a three beer day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you're hitting and exceeding your daily mileage goals. It won't be long before you consider 50 miles as a short day.

    You're also closing in on your first 1000 miles. It was an important personal benchmark for me. I'm sure it will give you cause to celebrate too.

    You'll continue to meet friendly and generous people along the way. The ride will be quite an accomplishment, but your fondest memories will be of the folks you come to know on the road.

    Keep it upright and between the lines.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete