3/4/11

Day 3 – March 3, 2011 Another beautiful day in GA!

If possible, it was even more perfect than yesterday.  It was so beautiful today that I was touched (to tears) by how blessed I am to have this opportunity to see the U.S. this way, to be physically able and to have the support of my husband, family and friends.  I realized that I have a chance to be a witness of God’s wonderful creation, in nature and in man.

There have been some enquires regarding the mileage I am completing during a day: I completed 47.5 miles today, 35 miles yesterday and 30 miles on the first day.  I should have stopped at 40 today, I am feeling it now…

We (David) packed up camp and moved today.  Our two night stay at Laura S. Walker GA State Park was lovely and the staff were very pleasant and helpful.  Not sure where we are staying tonight… another GA State Park?

Farm Day on the ride



Tomatoes or Strawberries?

Cotton (last seasons)
A catered lunch!
 


Flowers, flowers everywhere!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful! And a catered lunch too! I am very impressed and wishing spring would get here soon. Your pictures and narative are fabulous. Keep up the good work! How about I spy something that is green? We always played that in the car.

    Del

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blogging & pictures. Love the flowers ;-))

    ReplyDelete